Fellowship for Students from Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, or Uganda
- Applicants must be Africans residing and working in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, or Uganda.
- Funding is available for dissertation completion and for postdoctoral research and writing.
- Applicants for dissertation-completion fellowships should be in the final year of writing the dissertation at a university in Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, or Uganda (but not South Africa).
- Applicants for postdoctoral research/writing fellowships must be working in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, or Uganda.
- Projects must be in the humanities.
- Projects must be carried out in Africa.
Application forms and instructions are available on the ACLS website. Printed versions of forms and instructions may be obtained from the African Humanities Program through http://www.acls.org/programs/ahp. ACLS encourages the submission of applications via email; email@example.com